![]() |
|
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.
April 2008
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 August 2010 November 2010 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Monday, April 21, 2008
Mondae. A weekdae. Had a tiring dae in sch todae. Oh yeah, met a new fren todae. Si Min's fren actually. He's name's Zhi Wei. Dun mind the pronounciation. Lolx. Nothing else to write about actually. So i guess i'll leave the rest of the space for Pom Pom, the star of todae's entry. I think i mentioned her previously. But i guess some people hav short-term memory. Just like me. Hehheh. Okayy. She's my puppy. Enjoy:) Her relaxed sitting position :) Biting on my doggy soft-toy. So cute!! Aww. Isn't she adorable?? Even after she tried to bite a chunk out of my slippers, i could not bring myself to scold her much. Lolx. I think i'm gonna spoil her soon. And she's just sooooo overreactive that i simply can't get a single shot of her keeping still. More photos to be updated soon. Hope you look forward to it :)
|