<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, May 26, 2008

Have been slacking abit lately.
Woah! Just realised that the common test is next week!!
That's fast. Goodness.
Should realli start studying & preparing for the tests alreadi.
But there's not much mood for that since the holidaes are sooo near!
Study, study time no matter what.
Kkies.
Photos taken todae.






I think this is what we usually call Sai Bin. Shit face. Haha.

Happi happi!! So far...