![]() |
|
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.
April 2008
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 August 2010 November 2010 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Hapi hapi day todae:) Cuz there's 2 periods of Maths lesson instead of double Science periods for both ELTECH & ENGMEC. Yay!! Then we got back our results for our 2nd Maths quiz. I got full marks. Whoohoo. Thomas got same marks as me. It seems that he's not kidding that his AMaths is better than his EMaths. I remember that my previous Maths teacher says that AMaths is for lazy ppl. Hehheh. That means Thomas... You are lazy!! Lolx. Kkies. Maths lesson ended & we ate lunch at canteen 2, block 18. The canteen i dread most cuz the food is the least pleasing there. Yong Tao Fu was bad. Den i tried Black Pepper Chicken Rice. Taste was okaayee. Not bad, but not great. Took a pic of the canteen. But May's included. Hehe. Oyah & took a few pix wif Si Min in the toilet. Smelly!! Then Li Mei smsed me to ask if i wanna go out. I WANT!! Hahax. So we went out. Went to Bugis. Bought 2tops. One was nice fitting but abit too long. Covered my shorts but yeah, that's fine i guess. But the other was abit small. I didn't realise that it doesn't have buttons until i reached home. Funni. Nvm. Can fit lahh. That's all that matters. But yeah, abit tight around the arms den had alot of trouble taking it off. Lolx. Btw, took afew pix wif Limei. Didn't get to take any photos at Bugis though. Cuz we were in a rush. Limei had work later on so we could onli stay until 5 plus. Hehe. But it's fine. Cuz well, i'm tired too. Anywae, had fun shopping wif LiMei. XD Canteen 2. Plus May. Why the scorn though?? Si Min's 自恋照.
|