![]() |
|
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.
April 2008
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 August 2010 November 2010 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Ooooooooo. Lolx. Long time no blogg le. Feels so weird. I tink i broke the record le. Record for not posting for the most amount of daes!! Lolx. Nvm. You can ignore me. Just realised yesterdae was fridae. 13 June. So it's the black fridae, fridae the 13th. Hahax. Totally random, i noe... Okayy... Class outing todae!!! Wooo! Had fun realli. Although it's a pity i didn't take pix with most of the guys. Wanted to take with them like maybe later. But wel, they were gone after... The basketball game we played. Fun!! Srsly. Haven had so much fun since... well... the last PE lesson. Which is like last year... way before the exams... Woohooo. That's long man. I dunno why but i had so much fun chasing the ball in spite of myself. Lolx. Okayy. Back to the guys. Wanted to take pix with jon, shawn, leon, sam, tengyu, norman, etc... It's a pity.. Really... Sam was not there. I tink he's just not interested in this kinda stuff. Ooo. Mrs Tey & Mr Ong was there too. Shock. Hehheh. Din realise they would be there. Oops... I forgot to take pix with them but group photos were taken... So i hope ppl who are with those photos would send them to me. Thanks in advance. Took alot of pix todae. Maybe not alot, but i took aplenty. I accidentally deleted 1 foto. It's the bdae cake for norman. Nvm. I lazy to upload again. Kkies. But the cake was good. Yumyum. Lolx. Gonna post them below... Din have the mood to blogg previously cuz just... plain old boring slacking daes. And no pics to post!! I tink that is the most impt part of why i have no mood. Okayy. Although everyone has different schedules. Hope ppl plans more of this kinda outings. Plus basketball matches pls... Hahaz. * Photographer's Zhiying. So blame her for blurr images!! Jus jokin. * Me & Nisha. Miss ya much hee. ShiKuan aka Sk & YungYen aka Yy. Dian aka Dee. :) So cute ya? Hand's Limei's btw. Me & Dee. Hungry hungry. Cuz she just arrived. Fr camp. Tired, tired... ZhengNing & me. Her tee is cute. No pic here of it though. Me & Suhailah aka Sue. Miz ya too... Me & Millie. God. Can't believe how long i haven seen these ppl... Wati aka WahTea & me. Miss her attitude much. Yoyo gal. Hannah, JingMin, me & ZhengNing. Nicely taken pic. This one... JingMin & me. See her at sch some. But not recently. Why i wonder... Hannah & me. Outing's at her condo. Booked function room. Me & HuiYi. She's in Basketball. Cca. I wan too. But mine requirement realli high. Argh. Me & SeeYui. Why u grow so tall xia. & kkies i will take more pix with u next time. Lolx. JiaWei aka Mok & me. He's called Mok cuz that's his surname. Dots ya. Me & Alvin. Yoyo. Cool hairstyle. But i dun like. Sorri. Lolx. My hair's in a mess in this foto xia. Compiled foto fr last year. By ZhengNing i tink. |