<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thurdae.
The first official start to my holidaes. :D
Woohoo... Happy.
Stayed at home todae surfing thru the net.
Boring dae though.
Will hav fun tml i bet, cuz i meeting Zhiying for k...
Daddy took us out to dinner tonight.
We went to Furama City hotel for dinner.
Dinner was okaayyyee.
Cuz we were alittle bit tired of the food there.
But mainly cuz we didn't know how to eat some of the food there...
Then, dessert was great.
We had a few mini-sized cakes. & i had chocolate fondue?? Plus ice-cream.. Yumyum.
Hope i spelt correctly...
Okay. I shall upload a few pix of my dessert.
Cuz i forgot to take pics when i was eating...
Hehhhe.

Chocolate heaven this is!!! Dee-e-licious!
What's left on my bro's plate after he's done. He says the strawbeery's too lovely to be eaten...
Really big strawberry though. XD. I had one too.

We were supposed to decorate our own ice-cream. I took 2 scoops & added peanuts, sugar bits & choco... Nice looking ehh??

Definitely nice looking compared to ma bro's. Lolx.

This is what part of the table looks like even though our plates were cleared after we're done with it...