<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Helo ppl.
It's tuedae todae.
Had IAC lessons at 8 am in the morning. Zzz.
Then followed by 1Comt lessons from 10 to 12.
Xian rite??
But i sneaked down with Liyun & Krystal in between lessons when the next teacher was not here yet.
I bought choco Vitasoy + Helo panda. Nice nice. Actually panda was for Lao Pei.
Cuz he wanted. Hehheh. But i lazy to buy Green tea for him..
So i didn't. Heh.
Then we were supposed to do survey by this week but we wanted to do quick.
However we were still left with 2 qns... Xian. Gotta do tonight.
Then 1Comt lessons was borr-orr-orrr-orrrr-ringgggg. Zzzzz..
Used lappie as much as possi. Then there was a video. Laughed my head off....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKHm3bNW-k4 this is the link. I found it. Heh.
Then there was an exercise we were supposed to do..
Then Wooooohoooooo. End of lesson.
The onli sad thing was that next week there's a speech. So i gotta prepare soon.
Ate lunch together with Simin, Thomas, Daniel, Wenjie & someone who's name i forgot. Again..
Sorry. Lazarus joined us later on...
Daniel bought drink for everyone...
You should have seen the look on his face when he was queuing up to buy banana juice for me.
Cuz the queue was abit long. Guess i better drink canned drinks next time..
Hahahahaa.
Den Daniel wanted to charge everyone 3+ for their drinks den mine 4+ cuz queue longer.
I ignored him cuz i knew he was kidding..
Then he used 3 pieces of my tissues. So i told him that those 3 tissues cost $4+... Lol.
He got nothing to say... Hahaha.
Too bad.
Then it was home for me & Thomas.
Okok. I lazy to write le... Byeee.. I go watch drama le....