<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, July 31, 2008

School ended early todae...
Went to Bukit Timah food centre with Simin for lunch..
Guess what we ordered???
Lols. We ordered fried carrot cake, orh-ah-jian(forgot name in eng), rojak & zhu-bee-peng(something rice..)...
We ordered alot rite???
Hahha. We ordered so much that we can't even finish lahhhh. Lolx.
Then i followed Simin to JurongEast to book a room for piano practice session...
Hmm... Then we went home. Mygosh. My eyes were so swollen lahh.
I can't even recognise myself le....
Haiz... My mummy helped me rinsed my eyes with saline, then asked me to sleep...
I only woke like nearly 9pm lahh. Lolx. I didn't wanna wake up at first.
But she said if i slept too much, tonight won't be able to fall asleep...
Hahha. No choice lahh.
Eyes was better after the nap. Hope it's wun worsen tml...


Simin wearing specs emo-ing.

Nerdy teach & sleepy me:)

Simin looking intently at her phone while i tried my best to open my eyes.

Simin & swollen-eyed me... Waaaaa. :'(

Simin back to normal again. Hahah.

Some condo outside of the bus...
Basically just some people taking the bus...

Artistic pic rite this??

Can you spot me & simin???


Basically that's all for todae...