<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, August 18, 2008

Continuing on the previous post, so obviously not written by yours truely.Haha.
This is a continuation of the pics of the previous post.

Ahh! A loopsided perfect heart.

Proof that Simin was not in the mood for studying!

Look at my face can tell le. I dun wanna study lah!

Random shot! Really liked it though.

Coffee Bean! & Tea Leaf. Hahha. I'm just copying wat it says. Proof enuf that i'm bored? Yeah? Yeah?? Yeah! Hahha.

This is the irritating guy who is seating thr w/o buying anything fr coffee bean. Gf beside him. Can't seem to find her fr my direction. & they sat thr for god know's how long, like nobody's business.

What we bought! Ice Blended! Chocolately one... Hee =))))

Randomness. ^0^

Pina Colada. I have no idea wat that is. Pineapple thingy? Ice blended one?? I dunno lah. Lolx.

Entrance. Hehheh. Actually, what i was trying to take is the pic on the wall beside the other customers of Coffee Bean!

This pics were taken on Sunday!
Went to a buffet cuz my cousin's baby was a month old alreadi.
That's realli fast. Haha. & Omg. Her hse is SOOOOO big.
I also realised that the other flats are also similar. What's realli big is the living room. Haha. Love it man. So envious.
But it's like at Pasir Ris lah. So far leii. I dun wan. Haha. Wan go out oso will XIAN one. Lolz.

Her baby. So cute rite? I got to carry him once. Sleepy piggy lah him. Her granny aka my auntie tried to wake him up but to no avail. She says he was awake all morning. So now is time for rest. No matter wat we did, he still sleeps soundly. This is one baby who's real hard to wake! Lolx.
Then after our lunch thr, i asked questions on EngMec! So hard lah. I study until wanna cry lor the day b4.
Thanks for yr help!! =))))
Then my dad drove us to Changi Park/Coast or something. I dun rmb. But yeah. We bought ice-cream thr to eat
These are some pics taken thr.

Nice clouds rite?

Spot the PLANE. The leaves are hiding it from our view. Blehh.

Random. But nice pic i spotted on the ground. Yes ground. Lolx.

The sun's a nice sight eh?

Ahhh! Now u can see the plane. Now it's another one le though.

Bro & Me!!!! Heh.

On top is the pic i tot from the screen in KBox.
Day is Monday. Just finished my exams. Woohoo!!!
Yayness man.
Went to KBox wif ZhiYing.
I think my EngMec cannot get A le lah. But like i was glad i managed to not fail.
Then the rest of the pics are like taken todae.
Very few onli lah. I was cheated by someone. Say wanna take lots of photos...In the end??? Haiz....

This is her turn to sing. I'm bored while waiting so i took some pics.

Me & ZhiYing...



The bus is like empty when i boarded. But you see how packed it was a few stops later. Was half asleep so i didn't manage to capture any pic. Hehhh.
That's all for todae.
I'll just go & watch drama now. Sayonara!