<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello ppl. I duno why i blog more during exam period.
I am NUTS i tell u.
Prolly due to more things happening.
& the obvious FACT that i absolutely HATE studying.
Ok. I'm sure all can tell rite?
Den i think that i am touched Mr Lim is touched that almost all his pupils attended the extra lesson todae to help answer our doubts.
He is so kind i tell u.
One of my fav teach in this sch definitely!!!
Asked him qns=))
No pics taken todae so i shall upload ytd's.
ENJOY!


Simin laughing when i told her not to. -.-'''

Can u spot us in the pic?

TADA. This is for ppl who are cockeyed. Hehhe.

Our MOCHA drink. Realli nice. Nice recommendation, Simin!

My side of the table. So neat.

Simin's side of the table. So messy!!! Hahhaa. Aiyoooo, SIMIN!!!! Hahahaha.