<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, August 8, 2008

I just realised that i've been procrastinately yet again.
So i've decided to do a summarization todae....

Tuesdae
Had no school todae.
So i meet Simin to have lunch at Al-ameen's to eat prata.
We ordered 2 plain ones, 2 with egg & one Cheese & Mushroom.
I think the Cheese & Mushroom was quite nice.
However, the egg one was onli just edible. The school's was definitely better.
The plain one was a disaster!! It was as if it was uncooked lah. I was like eating rubber.
Luckily i suggested eating Indian Rojak. Hahha. So long nv eat le. =)))
It was quite nice.
Then i followed her to Beauty World shopping centre (i think) to do her facial.
Hehhheh. I was there quite abit. Until her fren came & i had to leave for dinner with fam.
Well, i guess that sorta summarizes tuesdae...


This is Simin doing her facial.


Wednesdae
Todae we had school until 5.
Which is like totally sad.
However, it was ShiTan's birthdae.
So i shall dedicate this post to HIM. Hehheh.
"Haaaappy birthdae to you
Happy birthdae tooooooooo you
Happy birthdae to yoooooooooooooou
Happy birthdaeeeeee to you"




I srsly think there is smth wrong with him. Hahha..

Here's hoping that all your wishes come thru!!! >.<




Pull pull pull yr pants somemore lahh. Aiyoooo. *tsk tsk* Why don't you play with 'strawberry' instead???


Thursdae
School ends at 2 todae.
So Thomas & Daniel planned a movie date for people in our class who were interested in the movie, 'Money no enough 2'.
Those participated were Thomas & Daniel of cuz, then Me, Simin, May, JunQiang, Lazarus & WenJie. Very few i noe.
But it is a chinese movie. So onli chinese were interested. So i am so sorry to the other races in
our class. Didn't mean to be racist. Swear.
Well, moving on, it was fun.
First all of us went to Clementi to eat Botak Jones. All ate tgt with exceptance of Laz who was not eating, & JunQiang who arrived late. Onli 2 type of dishes was ordered. Fish & Chips or Chicken something i dun rmb. Hehhe.
Seems it was the most famous there.
Then we headed to the bus stop to take bus no 7 to CentrePoint. & then walked over to the Cathay.
Movie was great. Especially the funni part.
But the way the grannie was treated & passed away was srsly heartwrenching.
Then we went to Taka again cuz May wanted to buy a tank top for performance.
Then it was bus no 190 & me & Simin was headed to home sweet home.
Ok. Mayb it was my home but then. Hahha.
She stayed over & we studied for the prac test we had the next dae tgt.
Stayed awake until abt 2 lahhh.
Was tired tired tired srsly.

Me & Simin. I realised we took alot of nice pictures todae. Happy!!









This pic was taken in the bus ride to CentrePoint.

Thomas was sleeping halfway thru the journey. Too tired ehh? That's JunQiang beside him btw. & this is the clearest pic i could take cuz the bus was shaky.

Lazarus sitting alone aft a slide change of sitting plan.

Lazarus, May & Daniel. Dun act cute leiiiiii. Eeeeeeee.

Me & Simin.

Ugly photo of me lahhh.

Wahhh. Simin!!! Who u trying to grab ahh??


Simin! You also wanna sleep ahh?

This is a realli nice picture i took in Taka. Outside one of the shops. Nice rite??



Fridae
Hahahahahahahaha. I finally moved on until todaeeeeee.
Tell u srsly. I was abt to go mad!!
Life is like a movie. There's just too much to tell.
Too much till i wasted sooooo much time b4 i can finally move on to todae's entry.
Woot! A boulder off my shoulders.
Simin & I woke at ard 8.30/9?
Then we had breakfast at Mac.
Off we go to sch then.
We went for the prac test.
Had thot that the test was gonna be easy. But i guess we were wrong.
I was onli like 4 questions but we used up most of our 1 & a half hours.
Which was like arghhhh!!!
Full of crap.
Then we took bus no 61 to Simin's hse. & we spend quite alot of time there.
Her sis was darn cute. & was quite hyperactive i shld say.
Then we went out abt 3? Far East here we come!
I was so tired. I was 3/4 asleep throughout the ride!
Firstly we went to Basement 1 to buy drinks. Simin bought the Kungfu milk tea.
While i bought the YuanYang drink. A mixture of coffee & milktea. Nice recommendation to me by my dear fren, Limei! Thanks:)))
Simin also agrees. But she knew abt it too. Hahhax.
I also bought a snack from the stall beside. Curry chicken something. Hahha. Dun rmb.
Tasted not bad i shld say. Especially the Salsa Cheese dip. Hahha. Me fav dip.
Then we walked ard. Nth caught my eye.
I guess i would be in a better mood to shop when my exams are over.
So please be over soon!!!!!
*Begggs*
Then we walked past this shop selling random nail art stuff plus fake eyelashes.
Simin wanted to have a look so we went in.
Was feddup with the worker there like srsly. She was so damn rude!
I was saying the eyelashes are not very 'qiao'. Which means perky?? I think.
Then she was like "'Qiao' is because the lashes are long ones. She(Simin) wanted the shorter ones so like cannot 'qiao' lahh."
I proceeded to ignore her aft that.
I mean like HELLO. Fake eyelashes are supposed to be 'qiao' cuz they are designed TO BE.
& no matter the length. I've seen them all to my requirements.
So either you have no common sense. OR you are just to proud to look it up.
I would say u are BOTH. Ok. You srsly pissed me off.
So you did Simin. I've seen Limei put on her fake lashes like in a flash.
& u take ages. Ok. AGES.
So DO NOT GIVE ME THAT LOOK THAT SAYS YOU LOOK DOWN ON PPL BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN US.
Open up yr eyes pls & i can tell u that u are so WRONG.
& u noe wat pissed simin off?!
It's that you can't even put on the lashes for her correctly.
You made her REAL eyelashes all stuck tgt in a bunch.
It's a miracle she didn't tell you off straight in your face.
So u better go thank your lucky stars.
Ok. End of post. I must like go and cool down.
Woah! I've realli spoken my piece todae.