<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5991502073220212562?origin\x3dhttp://whispersonthehorizon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Michie.
I <3 lying in my bed, hooked to the computer. I wanna travel around the world w luvs. Books & Movies are my favourite things.





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The pics on todae's post will be dedicated mostly to me beloved PomPom=))))
My cutest, most adorable puppy...Hhaha.
Okay. So todae the post will start alittle differently.
Cuz my mummy will NOT be working for a month.
I know she's happy but i'm not. Blehhh.
Ohmygod. Nagging for a whole month.
Oops. Hhaa.
Ok. So she wanted to eat Mac breakfast. So she made us woke up early in the morning.
Roar. I wan my sleeppppp lahh. Aiyo. Slept so late last nite.
Then i tried McGriddles. It was not bad. I realised that the bread was made of the Hotcakes.
Which i dun realli like so i guess i would stick to eating the usual next time. Hahha.
The McGriddles breakfast i would leave entirely to you, Simin.
Since it's yr fav. =p
Ok. Showered PomPom as usual.
I took those photos are grooming her.
We were at the playground. Cuz i felt like doing some monkey bars.
But notice that i can onli do once all the way. Then i could alreadi.
Cuz my skin would tear. & that would hurt.
Yeah. So we ate at Furama City Centre again.
That's all for todae. I'm tired. So i'm gonna go sleeppp.


PomPom doing monkey bars. xD

PomPom with the bars.

PomPom holding the bars herself.

Same case as previous. Isn't she cute???

Where you looking, hmm???

Smile to the camera, Pom!!! *snaps*

*Stop pulling my ears* says PomPom. haha. Just kidding.

Ooo. Nice pic rite?

Standing tall!!!

Me dessert.

Me bro's dessert.

Me ice-cream. Chocolatey-design. Done by mua.